Get Your New Gear Sorted
Ethan Rees 127G Aparrel
Winner of the NZ Superstock GP 2021 and a team member in the 3rd place Gisbourne Giants in Palmy in February. Get your 127G Ethan Rees Tees, Hoodies and Singlets today!
Waikato Wanderers Superstock Tees & Hoodies 2021
Get your Wanderers Gear in time for TWS / PTS SuperStock Teams National Champs in Auckland – Simply order and pay by March 1st for guaranteed delivery before March 12 (no delivery time guarantees after this date).
Kihikihi Kings Drivers Tees 2021
Get your favourite Kings Driver Tees in time for TWS / PTS SuperStock Teams National Champs in Auckland – Simply order and pay by March 1st for guaranteed delivery before March 12 (no delivery time guarantees after this date).
What Makes DirtMerch Race Apparel Different?
As a small business person and lover of Speedway, I get that many drivers are self-funded and don’t have huge budgets.
On the other hand, I also understand that large teams with massive followings have to commit to large order quantities to get great pricing and often get caught with slow-moving sizes or out of stock quickly on popular sizes.
It’s a bit of a damned if you do and damned if you don’t scenario. Not to mention the time involved in processing orders, updating websites (if you have one), posting out orders, stocktakes, inventory levels etc. etc. etc.
DirtMerch Takes Care of All Of Your Merchandise Headaches!
We take care of…
- Creating your designs – Simply supply me with a hi-resolution photo and logos of your sponsors.
- Printing directly to the garment – No extra price for extra colours like screenprinting – No setup fee.
- Picking Packing and Posting the orders out to your fans.
- Webstore page for your merch – Just send your fans and they buy direct.
- Secure Payment Processing – Credit card or internet banking.
- Inventory management.
- No minimum order sizes (Bulk orders welcomed).
- No out of stock issues.
- No leftover orphan sizes or colours.
- Printed in New Zealand with a quick turn-around times.